Majestic Hongkong Macau (Land Only)
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Macau 2N - Hongkong 3N
Price: ₹ 41999
Are you looking for a Hong Kong holiday and Macao package? Global India Passages present an wonderful package for Hongkong and Macau. Global India Passages offer 5 Night 6 Days Majestic Hongkong Macau. You can experience the lovely cities with the exhilarating places to visit in Hongkong. Enjoy the marvelous night view of Hongkong and Macau. Enjoy the famous Madam Tussauds. Spend time in Disneyland. We will hope for your memorable vacation time with Global India Passages.
Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport, transfer to hotel. Hotels check in after 1400 hours. Evening visit the Top-level of Victoria Peak, Back of the Dragon, we take a one way tram to go to the top level & also visit Madam Tussauds Museum. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
After breakfast depart for Ocean Park - ranked seventh in The World’s Most Popular Amusement Park’ by Forbes. Ocean Park is a mixture of rides, roller coasters, Giant panda house, a jelly fish and shark aquarium with more than 2000 fishes. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
After breakfast, depart to Disneyland - the fifth Magic Kingdom of the World. Hotel check in time 1500hrs. Disney is divided into 7 theme areas, Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Adventure land tomorrow land, Toy story land, Grizzly gulch & Mystic Point that is filled with beauty, excitement and Disney characters. Amazing fireworks explode to the masterfully choreographed sounds of classic Disney music. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Macau by ferry. Upon Arrival in Macau, clear immigration and then take hotel’s free shuttle to hotel. Hotels shuttle bus stop are located outside the Macau Ferry Terminal Arrival Hall. Hotels check in only after 1500 hours. Check in to hotel. Day free for leisure or enjoy Casinos in Macau (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Macau city tour – Visit Ruins of St. Pauls, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop & Macau Tower (return transfer from Macau Tower to Hotel by your own). Evening free for leisure to explore the city (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Take a last glimpse of Macau. Later depart for Hong Kong. Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport and take your flight back home.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All Transfers on Seat in Coach sharing Basis (SIC) in Hong Kong
- Macau Hotels Free Shuttle Coach Service To/From Macau Pier
- Return Airport transfers
- 3 Nights in Hong Kong
- 2 Nights in Macau
- Madame Tussauds Museum HongKong
- Full Day Ocean Park
- Full Day Disneyland Tour
- Half Day Hongkong City Tour
- Macau City Tour With Macau Tower
- 1 Dinner
- 5 Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Hong Kong, Macau Visa on Arrival, free for Indian Nationals but depends upon immigration authority.
- Online Registration Is Compulsory Prior Visiting Hong Kong And Macau.
- Hong Kong Macau Visa on Arrival, free for Indian Nationals but depends upon immigration authority.
- Below rates are per person on twin sharing basis
- Rooms are on Standard Basis. Venetian (Royale Suite Room)
- Additional charges for room up gradation
- Infant between 1 to 3 years of age – USD 100
- For Friday/Saturday travel or for any Block out Dates, Surcharge will be additionally applicable. Kindly check with us for the same
- 11 -29 April surcharge rates
- This is just a Quotation and not a confirmation. Everything depends on availability
- Above rates and Hotels are subject to availability at the time of Reconfirmation For Private Tours and Transfers, rates will be additional
- Hotels/Airline will be subject to availability till Reconfirmation.
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We don’t hold any confirmation for Hotels/Airline. It’s Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. GIP will not be held responsible for them.
- Your tours and transfers are based on Seat in Coach Basis. Seat in Coach Transfers departs only at fixed time and stops at different hotels Enroute where other passengers may be picked /dropped off. It can be more time consuming.(Its more time consuming but economical)
- Mid night surcharge applicable for all transfer operated between 2300hrs-0600hrs
- Room allocation Twin rooms /Double room will be as per the availability at the time of check in. 90% of rooms are Twin rooms & there is no guarantee for room with Double Bed.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea facing/Lake facing Rooms.
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost. You can contact hotel travel desk counter or our agent to book optional sightseeing.
- It is recommended to buy Local Sim Card, to make local calls for reconfirmation with coach drivers, operators, & airline office.
- Portages and Coach Captain Tips are extra.
- There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
- International Hotel Check in time 1400hrs, Venetian or any other 5* Hotel Check in is at 1500 hrs. Check out Time 1200hrs.
- If Dinners are booked you will be given Dinner Vouchers excluding transfers. You will need to make your own way at Restaurant for booked time.
- Baggage allowance is 20 Kg for Check in Luggage. Hand Bag allowance is 7Kg. Low cost carrier like Sccot Air, Air Asia, Tiger Air will only allow 7KG baggage, extra luggage cost customer to be bear on the airport
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- It Is Compulsory To Carry Usd 700 Per Passenger, For All Passengers, As This Is The Entry Requirement For Hong Kong, Shenzhen And Macau
- The above program is only indicative and the passenger has to verify each day’s program from the local guide.
- Photographs are compulsory for on arrival visas. Please keep one passport Copy Xerox and one Ticket copy Xerox ready to be submitted for on arrival visas.
- It is always advisable to keep 2 Photographs with you during the journey. Please keep one Xerox copy of your passport with your relative, in India and one Xerox copy of passport with you during the travel.
- It is most important to have International Travel Insurance for the entire period of your stay in foreign country.
- For NRI –Passengers staying in India for more than 180 days will have to take Police Clearance Certificate from Commissioner of Police for which GIP will not be responsible. Passengers are requested to submit Xerox copy of Passport along with page showing arrival stamp in India.
- Hotel Voucher will be release prior 5 days of Departure
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...