Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Munnar 2N - Thekkady 1N - Kumarakom 2N
Price: ₹ 12999
We, GIP Holidays PVT LTD assure you the best memorable Family vacation with Full Enjoyment. We would appreciate your support for the trust you will put in us. So especially we design a Wildlife of Kerala (Land Package Only) Combined package of enthusiasm with trips to blended tourist destinations of Kerala since it ranges from varied beauties of sandy shores, backwater eminence, enthralling sceneries and exotic wildlife that which other states cant offer. Completely unaware of daily life and indulging in entertainment. Kerala is known for its palm-lined beaches and its backwaters, a network of canals popular for cruises. During your this trip, you will visit many famous destinations of Kerala such as Thekkady, Kumarakom, Munnar, and many other tourists spots. The beauty of Cherai beach, enjoy the beauty with Seasonzindia and enjoy the fun with of honeymoon with us. The trip which includes various stunning honeymoon destinations in Kerala which include Cherai, Munnar, Thekkady and brackish lagoons and enjoy the beauty of honeymoon trip with us The safest and fun packed places let u arose your inner self to get immersed in the beauty of beaches, hillocks, and backwaters.
GIP Holidays PVT LTD has specially designed Wildlife of Kerala tour package for those who love to take their kids on the vacations. Your Package includes 2 nights in Munnar with hotel Misty Mountain or similar, 1 night in Thekkady with hotel Holiday Vista / Abad Green Forest or similar, 2 nights in Kumarakom with Hotel Royal Riviera or similar. Sightseeing includes Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Martial Arts & Cultural Show, Boat Ride on Periyar Lake, and Kathakali Dance at Mudra Center.
Arrive Kochi (colonial name Cochin) a vibrant city situated on the south – west coast of the Indian Peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as Gods Own Country. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. On arrival transfer to Munnar. Munnar was the summer resort of the British and now is one of the most popular hill stations in Kerala. Enjoy the stunning view of the Cardamom hills & greenery of the Tea plantations. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Relax and enjoy the resort. Dinner &Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
This morning After Breakfast, take a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, Covering Madupatty dam, can do boat ride on Optional cost, Eravikullam National Park- Entry fees applicable as per actual, Echo point / Kundala Lake. Enjoy scenic beauty at Top station at additional cost. Return to Munnar city, have lunch (on your own) & visit Tea Museum & Tea Gardens at an additional cost. Evening back to the resort. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Morning after Breakfast, Depart from Munnar to Thekkady. As you wind your way up the road, the wooded terrain clears to reveal a breathtaking plantations, Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air; savour the rich fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. Thekkady is situated 2800 ft above sea level; the climate is pleasantly cool throughout the year. On arrival check into hotel or proceed for an exciting boat ride on the Lake Periyar South Indias most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wildlife sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. Enjoy a boat ride in the lake & tickets to be purchased by queue only at additional cost and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the waters edge. Later enjoy elephant ride at elephant junction at additional cost or visit spice plantation where cardamom, nutmeg and pepper are grown. Evening you can enjoy Martial art /Kathakali dance at Mudra Center at additional cost. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
This Morning after Breakfast departs to Kumarakom, popularly known as the Venice of East, this exotic backwater village consists of a cluster of island villages in and around the Vembanad Lake. Kerala offers some world best Ayurvedic treatments, giving you a complete relaxation of mind, body & soul. You can try the same at the resort at additional cost. On arrival at Kumarkom check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy resorts facilities. Evening you can enjoy sunset cruise on Vembanad Lake. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
This day after Breakfast, proceed for a visit to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, where a significant number of bird species are known to make migratory visits. The park area covers around 15 acres and functions under the aegis of the govt. of Kerala. Birds like the Siberian crane, egret, heron, waterfowl, ducks, moorhens and Kingfisher are commonly found. Afternoon indulge in authentic Kerala Ayurvedic massages at personal cost. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
This day after Breakfast, transfer to Cochin Airport for your flight to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Gods Own Country.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All Transfers and Sightseeings by Private AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary. (Car at disposal) Total 1250 Km covered
- Entry to Sightseeings will be Extra as per the cost given in the optional sightseeings Table
- 2 Nights in Munnar at Misty Mountain or similar
- 1 Night in Thekkady at Holiday Vista or similar
- 2 Nights in Kumarakom at Royal Riviera or similar
- Eravikulam National Park
- Martial Arts & Cultural Show
- Echo Point
- Top station
- Kundala Lake
- Boat Ride On Periyar lake
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP Holidays PVT LTD is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Lovely Kerala
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...