Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
Destination Covered:Kollam 2N - kovalam 2N
Price: ₹ 21999
GIP Holidays PVT LTD design all packages as per your requirement. With Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel tour package, you will get best of its natural beauty and services. If you have not seen Kerala, then you are surely missing something. In fact, an Indian holiday remains incomplete until you make a visit to the exotic Kingdom of Kerala. A Holiday Trip to Kerala would be the most exotic and fun-filled vacation ever. Lovely backwaters, thriving cities and mystical hill St. the south Indian state of Kerala stretches in a narrow sliver of land along the coast, rich in cultural heritage and natural attractions. A trip to Kerala takes you to a tropical paradise of sandy beaches and swathes of coconut groves. Considered one of the most literate states in India, Kerala is also a religiously diverse region, where Hindu temples stand next to Islamic mosques, and Christian churches rub shoulders with Jewish synagogues. You will surely carry spellbound memory with you after Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel tour package.
GIP Holidays PVT LTD offers you the best of its packages Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only), your stay will be 4 Nights and 5 Days in the hotel. 2 Nights will be in Kollam with hotel Raviz Resort and Spa Kollam or similar and 2 nights in Kovalam with hotel The Leela or similar. Many other attractions you will visit during this trip such as Napier Museum in Trivandrum, Tea Gardens & Museum, Kundala Lake, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Sunset cruise on Vembanad Lake. Return airfare with all sightseeing and transfers on the private basis. Your stay includes daily buffet breakfast.
Arrive Trivendrum, a vibrant city situated on the south – west coast of the Indian Peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as ‘God’s Own Country.’ Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. On arrival transfer to Kollam popularly known as the ‘Venice of East’, this exotic backwater village consists of a cluster of island villages in and around the Ashtamudi Lake. Kerala offers some world best Ayurvedic treatments, giving you a complete relaxation of mind, body & soul. You can try the same at the resort at additional cost. On arrival at Kollam check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy resorts facilities. Evening you can enjoy sunset cruise on Ashtamudi lake . Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kollam.
This day after Breakfast, free time in the hotel. Afternoon indulge in authentic Kerala Ayurveda massages . Have Lunch. Later enjoy the hi- tea and Evening if you want you can go to beach side (Transport on own ) Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kollam.
This morning after Breakfast, depart from Kumarakom, drive to Kovalam. Kovalam – breath takingly beautiful – a heaven of peace and tranquility an idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Backed by precipitously mounting headlands and covered by fertile coconut palms, the beaches, especially the southernmost part of lighthouse beach, is a magnificent beach destination located only 19 kms, from the Trivandrum city. On arrival check into the hotel. Enjoy the evening on the beach. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam.
This day after Breakfast visit the Napier Museum in Trivandrum (Entry fees at own), an art and natural history museum is a landmark in the city with its unique ornamentation and architectural style. This Indo – Saracenic structure also boasts a natural air conditioning system. Later proceed to PadmanabhaSwami Temple. Later proceed to visit Kanyakumari (90 kms, 2hrs one-way – at additional cost)- the southernmost trip of South India. Kanyakumari takes its name from the Kumari Amman or Kanyakumari Temple, situated in the town, on the sea-shore, the very confluence of the three water – bodies – The Arabian Sea, The Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. Visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial (At additional cost), a sacred monument built on a rock in the middle of the sea. This is the place where the great spiritual teacher Swami Vivekananda attained Enlightment. Evening return back to Kovalam. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam/ Poovar.
This day after Breakfast depart from Kovalam and drive to Trivandrum Airport for your flight to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of God’s Own Country.
Tour cost Includes:-
- Transfers & Hotel To Hotel Transfers Included (Vehicle If Needed For Any Sightseeing
- 2 Nights in Kollam at Raviz Resort And Spa Kollam or similar
- Return Airport transfers
- 2 Nights in Kovalam at The Leela or similar
- Enjoy Beaches
- Hotel Luxury Taxes
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP Holidays PVT LTD is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Lovely Kerala
- Complete Kerala
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...