Gods own Country Kerala
Duration: 9 Nights 10 Days
Destination Covered:Cochin 1N - Munnar 2N - Thekkady 1N - Alleppey 1N - Kumarakom 2N - Kovalam 2N
Price: ₹ 21999
GIP Holidays PVT LTD is expertise in crafting tour packages for Domestic and International destinations. We have come up with the unique tour package “God’s Own Country Kerala”. Kerala, popularly known as Gods Own Country Kerala, is dotted with several enchanting destinations to admire the beauty of nature. The splendid beauty of the place takes you to a world of rich greenery and tranquil backwaters. From Cochin to Munnar, to Periyar, to Kovalam, the mere image of these places present the picture of swinging palm trees, crystal-clear lakes, and beautiful beaches along with a ride in majestic houseboats. Our 10 days and 9 nights Kerala tour package let you forget all the worries and fall in love with the beauty of the state. Our representatives will take care of all your travel needs from accommodation to sightseeing. The package will undoubtedly make your dream come true. To devote your valuable days for exploring the cultural state of India, Kerala which offers an exquisite package of jovial days to curl you up and throw into the arms of mother nature experimenting trekking, paragliding, and some other adrenaline rush activities.
GIP Holidays PVT LTD gives you its best 9 Nights 10 Days Stay in Date way of Gods Own Country Kerala. The Tour Package includes 1 Night in Cochin with hotel Abad Plaza or similar, 2 Nights in Munnar with hotel Devonshire or similar, 1 Night in Thekkady with hotel Holiday Vista or similar, 1 Night in Alleppey with hotel Southern Panorama House Boat or similar, 2 nights in Kumarakom with hotel Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort or similar And 2 Nights in Kovalam with hotel Poovar Island Resort or similar.
Other famous destinations have also been covered - Athirapally Water Falls, Eravikulam National Park, Tea Gardens & Museum, Kundala Lake, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Sunset cruise on Vembanad Lake.
Arrive Kochi (colonial name Cochin) a vibrant city situated on the south – west coast of the Indian Peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as Gods Own Country. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. On Arrival, you will be met and assisted and transferred to hotel , check into the hotel After Freshen up proceed to visit mattancherry palace Known as Dutch Palace (closed on Friday), Jewish Synagogue and proceed to visit the thereafter visit the Chinese Fishing nets, (these are fixed land installations for an unusual form fishing - shore operated lift nets).. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Cochin.
This morning after Breakfast transfer to Munnar. Visit Athirappilly Waterfalls On the way to Munnar. Munnar was the summer resort of the British and now is one of the most popular hill stations in Kerala. Enjoy the stunning view of the Cardamom hills & greenery of the Tea plantations. On the way you can visit the following places :Adimali (Wholesale Place for Spices & Cardamom) Cheeyapara / Valara Waterfalls. Pallivasal. Attukal Waterfalls. On Arrival, check in at hotel. Relax and spend the rest of day at leisure trekking around the estate. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
This morning After Breakfast, take a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, Covering Madupatty dam, can do boat ride on Optional cost, Eravikullam National Park - Entry fees applicable as per actual, Echo point / Kundala Lake. Enjoy scenic beauty at Top station. Return to Munnar city, have lunch (on your own) & visit Tea Museum & Tea Gardens at an additional cost. Evening back to the resort. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Morning after Breakfast, Depart from Munnar to Thekkady as you wind your way up the road, the wooded terrain clears to reveal a breathtaking plantations, Fill your lungs with fresh mountain air; savour the rich fragrance of cinnamon and cloves. Thekkady is situated 2800 ft above sea level; the climate is pleasantly cool throughout the year. On arrival check into hotel. Day at leisure or visit spice plantation - Entry fees applicable as per actual where cardamom, nutmeg and pepper are grown. Evening you can enjoy Martial art /Kathakali dance at Mudra Center at an additional cost. You can have an exciting boat ride on Option Cost on the Lake Periyar South Indias most popular wildlife sanctuary. This is the only wildlife sanctuary in India that offers the unique opportunity of viewing wild life in their natural habitat at close quarters from the safety of a boat on the lake. Enjoy a boat ride in the lake (tickets to be purchased by queue only at a personal cost) and if you are lucky you can watch young elephants drinking at the waters edge. Later enjoy elephant ride at elephant junction on additional cost. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
This Morning after Breakfast, check in to the houseboat traditionally called as ‘Kettuvallam’- meaning a wooden country boat tied with coir ropes, having thatched roof. Alleppey occupies a prominent place in the tourist map of Kerala interlocked with lakes and canals. The vast stretch of paddy fields of Kuttanad, which is popularly known as the ‘rice bowl of Kerala,’ is in this district. Enjoy the beauty of backwaters of Kerala and view lush green paddy fields. Lunch & Dinner will be in the houseboat. Overnight stay on houseboat in Alleppey
This Morning after Breakfast departs to Kumarakom, popularly known as the Venice of East, this exotic backwater village consists of a cluster of island villages in and around the Vembanad Lake. Kerala offers some world best Ayurvedic treatments, giving you a complete relaxation of mind, body & soul. You can try the same at the resort at additional cost. On arrival at Kumarakom check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure or enjoy resorts facilities. Evening you can enjoy sunset cruise on Vembanad Lake. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
This day after Breakfast, proceed for a visit to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary - Entry fees applicable as per actual, where a significant number of bird species are known to make migratory visits. The park area covers around 15 acres and functions under the aegis of the govt. of Kerala. Birds like the Siberian crane, egret, heron, waterfowl, ducks, moorhens and Kingfisher are commonly found. A walk through the local villages around Kumarakom by enjoying the natural beauty of Backwaters. Afternoon indulge in authentic Kerala Ayurveda massages at personal cost. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel in Kumarakom.
Morning after breakfast you will be transferred to Kovalam, driving through beautiful countryside, coconut grooves and paddy fields. On arrival check-in your resort. Complete day at your own leisure exploring the white sand beaches of Kovalam. Kovalam is the magnificent beach of Kerala can be compared to any of the finest beaches in the world. The blue water of the Arabian sea, miles and miles of the fine sand, the entire area dotted with stately palms, an ideal located to sun bathe in the silver sand. Enjoy the evening on the beach. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam.
This day after B/f visit the Napier Museum in Trivandrum (Entry fees at own), an art and natural history museum is a landmark in the city with its unique ornamentation and architectural style. This Indo – Saracenic structure also boasts a natural air conditioning system. Later proceed to Padmanabha Swami Temple. Later proceed to visit Kanyakumari (90 kms, 2hrs one-way) - the southernmost tip of South India. Kanyakumari takes its name from the Kumari Amman or Kanyakumari Temple, situated in the town, on the sea-shore, the very confluence of the three water – bodies – The Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. Visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial (Optional Cost), a sacred monument built on a rock in the middle of the sea. This is the place where the great spiritual teacher Swami Vivekananda attained Enlightment. Evening return back to Kovalam. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel in Kovalam/ Poovar.
This day after Breakfast depart from Kovalam and drive to Trivandrum Airport for your flight to your home town. You return back with wonderful memories of Gods Own Country.
|Per Person Cost||Standard|
|Minimum 02 Pax||21999|
|Cochin||Abad Plaza or similar|
|Munnar||Devonshire or similar|
|Thekkady||Holiday Vista or similar|
|Alleppey||Southern panorama House Boat or similar|
|Kumarakom||Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort or similar|
|Kovalm||Poovar Island Resort or similar|
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal). Total 1200 Km covered.
- Return Economy Airfare
- Return Airport transfers
- 1 Night in Cochin at Abad Plaza or similar
- 2 Nights in Munnar at Devonshire or similar
- 1 Night in Thekkady at Holiday Vista or similar
- 2 Nights in Kumarakom at Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort or similar
- 2 Nights in Kovalam at Poovar Island Resort or similar
- Fort Kochi
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Dutch Palace (closed on Friday)
- Athirapally Water Falls
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Top station
- Kundala Lake
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Sunset cruise on Vembanad lake
- Day Excursion to kanyakumari & Vivekanand Rocks
- Tea Gardens & Museum
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP Holidays PVT LTD is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Lovely Kerala
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...