Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala
Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
Destination Covered:Munnar 2N – Allepey 1N– Kovalam 2N
Price: ₹ 14999
Honeymoon packages in Kerala for 5 nights and 6 days are available with all major tourist attractions in Kerala and we, GIP Holidays PVT LTD has designed Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala for those who seeking the best place for honeymoon in the lap of Nature.
Kerala is also famous as God’s Own Country. If you are a nature lover, then Kerala is the place to be! If you are not, the state will enchant you with its coast, backwaters, hills, and greenery. Kerala is the perfect destination for your tour that includes Nature, Culture, and Relaxation. National Geographic Traveler has also voted Kerala as one of its ten Paradise Found.
We have created this package especially for those who want to cover most of the part of the Kerala. This is designed to let the visitors feel and fully enjoy the beauty of Kerala and at the same time, they can have a maximum relaxation.
Our beautifully designed this entire special package of Kerala is a bundle of happiness and relaxation that will surely let you enjoy a natural beauty of God’s Own Country.
With Best of Honeymoon Tour in Kerala, you will visit many famous tourist attractions such as Mattuppetty, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Anaimudi Peak, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, Eravikulam National Park, Nilgiri Tahr, Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom(Hydel) Park, Spice Plantations, Mattuppetty, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, Eravikulam National Park, Nilgiri Tahr, Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom(Hydel) Park, Spice Plantations, Boat Rides, Houseboat Stays, Village Tour.
Welcome to God’s Own Country! Following your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our tour guides and representatives. Post this, you will be driven towards Munnar or the ‘Nature Lover’s Paradise’. Arriving in Munnar, check-in into a hotel or a resort and unwind yourself for a leisure day followed by overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
Brace the playful morning light and wake up to a beautiful morning at the hotel/resort; get freshened up and enjoy a healthy breakfast. Post this, you will be guided for a full day sightseeing tour wherein you will be visiting the important landmarks and other important places in Munnar.. Mattuppetty, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, and several other places. During the day, you will also visit Eravikulam National Park where you can enjoy spotting the exotic Nilgiri Tahr and several other wildlife species. Post this, a visit to Anaimudi Peak; the highest peak in South India, along with Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom(Hydel) Park, spice plantations and other places will be visited during the day overnight stay will be in Munnar
On the third day of your lovable journey, you will be driven to Alleppey; the Backwater Capital of Kerala. Also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, it is in fact one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in the entire country, and will surely engulf the both of you with its magical charm and enticing beauty! Arriving in Alleppey, you will be checked-in into a lively houseboat on the backwater. Post this, you can go for a backwater cruise while cuddling the warmth of Alleppey with your better half. Discover the scenic beauty of the narrow canals, evergreen paddy fields, coconut groves and coir villages, and fill in every bit of the day with your unconditioned love and romance!
Today, after having breakfast in the houseboat, pack your bags and get ready for your journey to Kovalam or the ‘Beach Capital of Kerala’! Cossetted by the prismatic charm of the Arabian Sea, this beach destination in God’s Own Country is an ideal destination to let lose all your emotions for each other. Arriving in Kovalam, you will be taken to the Kovalam Beach, where you can spend leisure moments with each other and have a tryst with the playful waves and warm sands. During the day, you can also indulge in beach activities like sunbathing, swimming, herbal body massages, cultural programmes, catamaran cruise, and lot more. As the evening starts to make its mark, you will be checked-in into a beach resort for your overnight stay.
Waking up in the morning, you will be served with a delicious breakfast at the beach resort. Post this, our tour guides will take you to Kanyakumari or the ‘Land’s End of India’. On your way, you can visit the magnificent Padmanabhapuram Palace that was built by the Maharaja of Travancore during 15th century. Visit this palace and rediscover the architectural marvel of the bygone era. Sucheendram Temple will also be visited on your way. Arriving in Kanyakumari; the meeting point of Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal, take a boat ride to Vivekananda Rock Memorial. Returning from this exciting visit, you will be driven back to Kovalam for your overnight stay.
Today morning, after having breakfast at the beach resort in Kovalam, pack your bags and wind up all your romantic memories in Kerala. Following this, wish adieu to the untouched beauty of Kerala as you will be driven to Trivandrum Airport. Arriving at the airport, this love-filled honeymoon tour will come to an end.
Tour cost Includes:-
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Vehicle as per the tour itinerary (car at disposal).
- Return Airport transfers
- Fort Kochi
- Chinese Fishing Nets
- Dutch Palace (closed on Friday)
- Athirapally Water Falls
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Top station
- Kundala Lake
- Sunset cruise on Vembanad lake
- Tea Gardens & Museum
- Given cost is estimated, based on lowest airfare and hotel rates existing as of now. We Dont Hold Any Confirmation For Hotels/Airline. Its Subject to availability at the time of booking. Any difference in cost shall be borne by Passenger.
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. FLAMINGO will not be held responsible for them. Above rates are subject to change with our prior notice.
- Check-in time at Hotel is 1400 Hrs & Check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- AC & Fan will not available in Munnar and Thekkady Hotels.
- Your tours and transfers are based on tour itinerary & not at disposal basis.
- Your Itinerary will be strictly on timings.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Valley Facing / higher category rooms.
- Breakfast will start from Day 2 of the itinerary.
- Services will be given in exchange of Original vouchers/Itinerary only.
- Portages and Driver Tips are extra
- Optional sightseeing has to be booked in advance on your own by paying an additional cost.
- There is No Refund for un utilized Service
- All cost are per person based on twin sharing
- Car cost is counted as per children & adults sharing a car
- AC will not work and start on hilly areas.
- We will not be held responsible for any delays in airline leading to misconnecting of onward flights.
- During sightseeing the vehicle will go upto permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Extra bed in the room means only extra mattress.( no cot )
- Any govt. tax levied must be borne by the passengers only.
- Pre ponement of journey is not allowed. It will be treated as cancellation & accordingly the cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If accommodation is not available in the identified / specific hotel for the particular package tour due to reason beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the clients to hotel maintaining / having more or less the same standard. No complaint or claim shall be made by the client in this respect.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, GIP Holidays PVT LTD is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- (GST is extra on total billing 5%)
- International Airfare & Visa Charges
- Visa charges (View Detail)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc..
- Lunches & Dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak Season Surcharge – If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
Important Notes : -
Cost Does Not Include :-
- Lovely Kerala
- Complete Kerala
- Kerala Backwaters with Beach Luxury Hotel (Land Only)
- Explore Kerala (Land Only)
- Wildlife of Kerala ( Land Package )
- Gods own Country Kerala
- Amazing Munnar-Thekkady-Alleppey Tour
- Majestic Kerala
- Romantic Kerala Tour
- Captivating Kerala
- Kerala 4 Nights -Winter Special
- Mini Kerala
- Mini Kerala - Land Only
- Kerala 4 Nights Couple Special
- Kerala - A Lovers Paradise
- A short trip to Munnar and Allepey
- Kerala - Luxurious Honeymoon
- Short Break Kerala
- Splendours of Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala
- A Relaxing holiday to Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
- Beautiful Kerala - Wildlife Special
- My Kerala - Couple Special
- Backwaters and Beaches of Kerala
- Awesome Kerala
- Kerala holiday
- Kerala - A Family Holiday
- Kerala jewels Munnar & Kumarakom
Call an Expert » +91 9821818637
- 6 Days / 5 Night
- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Sonamarg...